Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mall Time

My friends and i went to the mall for fun some time ago. We were just walking around and i saw a phone cover booth so we went over there so i could get 1. I told the guy what type of phone i have and he showed me all of the covers for it. i chose 1 that had hearts all over it and 1 of my friends is a tomboy and she was tellin me not to go to the dark side. Amanda told me to go to the dark side, we have cookies! just then the sales guy came over in the middle of our "argument" and was telling me to go to the dark side, so i did. After i paid we were standing there, and he comes over with his drink and the case for the cover. He looks confused and says: "where's the case?" i looked at his hand and said it was there. he looked at it and said " oh,i feel stupid!" then we left. that was the awesomest sales guy that ever sold stuff to me!
<3>

1 comment: