Sunday, February 15, 2009

Let It All Out, Spencer!

My friend, Avrey, grabbed my phone cuz spencer had texted me and she said "Who did you ask 2 dance?? Did you ask anyone 2 b ur valentINEV :D MUSHY GUSHY STUFF!!!! how smart r eggs?" (those are her exact words) This suprised me but he replied (in his exact words) "Alexis she was HOT at the dance and i swear Sebastian is in love with her more than Lindie" (Lindie is Sebastian's girlfriend) I was like wow spencer, then he told me he likes Lexi (Alexis) and i was thinkin " wow spencer, why don't you just let it all out" I even asked him if it was really spencer and he said yes. But, i think it was Connor or something.
<3 a smarticle particle

3 comments:

  1. Spencer said that !?!?!?!?! WoW! HE wont talk that way when its ONLY me, avrey, and connor. BUT HE TOTALLY LET IT OUT!!! did he think it was u texting? or did he know it was avrey?
    hmmmm.....
    Dude Spencer looked pretty hot at the dance!
    Skylar cleans up well!!!
    They were both h-o-t hot with a capital mmm-mmm good!!! HA HA HA!!! good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya good times good times! but spencer knew it was me, avrey didn't tell him that it was her

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!!! cuz i dont think he would tell avrey that. cuz me and avrey always bug him about that. k so this awesome girl with this awesome blog showed me how to do this....
    ♥...
    a heart!!!! its soooo cool! k so, make sure ur NOT on numlock. then u click alt3 . (the # pad no the one above the letters)
    its soooo cool!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    I'M OBBSESSED!!!!! CUZ ITS SO FRIKEN AWESOME!!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete